ELIGIBILITY OF AGE : As on 1st April
- Nursery – 2 years & 3 months
- K.G.I – 3 years & 3 months
- K.G.II – 4 years & 3 months
- Class I – 5 Years and 3 months
ADMISSION GUIDELINES :
- Admission is open to all from Nursery to XI
- Admission shall be granted to students from other schools on clearing the entrance test.
- Admission shall be granted only on paying the completes fees.
- The Principal reserves the right to give or refuse admission.
- Admission once taken will not be cancelled.
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS FOR DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION :
- T.C. duly countersigned/Photo copy of birth certificate.
- Two mini passport size photos.
- Adhar card of student *SSSM ID of student * SSSM ID of family.
- Caste certificate of student/parent of SC/ST/OBC
- Bank account number of student and IFSC code.
Lunch is provided by school from Nursery- class XII.
SCHOOL BUS :
- School provides conveyance facility.
- Bus stop is decided by school in the common interest of all students.
- Student must be at the stop before five minutes.
- During travel, students must observe code of conduct in the bus.
|1||Nursery – K.G.II||09.30 am – 01.30 pm|
|2||I – V||09.30 am – 02.45 pm|
|3||VI-X||07.30 am – 01.30 pm|
|4||XI-XII||07.30 am – 12.10 am|
Principal : 9.30 am – 10.30 am (also by appointment)
Office : 9.30 am – 1.30 pm
Note : the last working day of every month is a holiday. Parents may meet the teachers during 10.30 am -11.30 am.
|1||Monday – Saturday||Main Uniform|